The Hire Multivibe Powerscreed is an ideal machine for levelling internal slabs. The machine typically operates 'free hand' and levelling is achieved by raking to grade and spot levelling with use of a rotating laser.
The nature of this machine allows a large area to be flood poured in one without the need to set and break internal support formwork.
Renting a power screed is cost effective and includes bar sizes up to 4.5 meters. Typical bar sizes for most pours are 4 or 3 meters.
These type of machines are not designed to be run on formwork. Some manufacturers may claim this 'feature' but it is simply not correct. Too much vibration runs back through to the operator and not down into the concrete as designed.
If you are running on formwork then you should consider using our hire bunyan striker which is the tool to use when screeding concrete on formwork.
- Power Rod 100 with two handled screed assembly c/w Honda engine.
- Aircraft T6 aluminium construction
- Two handles screed assembly
- Powered by Honda GX35 (4 stroke engine)
- Tool free handle adjustment
- Tool free floater bar connection