The Multivibe Dual Handle Powerscreed is an exceptionally lightweight wet screeding machine fitted with a 4-stroke Honda petrol (gas) engine and available with a variety of Magnesium screed beams up to a maximum width of 24ft (7.3 metres).
A precision engineered machine for those looking for their equipment to last. The sealed and easily serviced vibratory unit makes for unparalleled reliability. Its unique blade composition and shape offers a considerable weight saving over aluminium counterparts and further facilitates the after pour cleaning process.
- Power Rod 100 with two handled screed assembly c/w Honda engine.
- Aircraft T6 aluminium construction
- Two handles screed assembly
- Powered by Honda GX35 (4 stroke engine)
- Tool free handle adjustment
- Tool free floater bar connection
The Multivibe Dual Handle Screed is also available as an electric version (Multivibe Drillscreed).