Swivel Action Trowel Bracket
The back of the Swivel Action bracket extends down to cradle the shank while providing support tot the bracket. The rectangle that forms between the bracket and shank provides balance to the tool. This swivel action bracket allows for 180° degrees of movement to go back and forth along the slab.
The trowel is now a small fresno with extended reach to get into awkward spaces. Use with a Narrow Clevis Handle sold separately. Use a Handle Adapter for use with Threaded or Button Bull Float Handles, sold separately.
This bracket will fit any trowel that features a removable handle, NB. Trowel not included. If you require a trowel these can be found here
- Turn your trowel into a fresno
- Bracket cradles shank for support
- Bracket is balanced for ease of use
- Moves handle 180º allowing back and forth motion
- Fits all Kraft Tool Flat Trowels
- Use with Narrow Clevis Handles, sold separately