Items 1-8 of 12
- V Sled Runners
Starting atExcl. Tax £8.96Incl. Tax £10.75
- V Sled 14x3/4" Proform Soft HandleExcl. Tax £9.04Incl. Tax £10.85
- V Sled 14x3/4" Wood HandleExcl. Tax £8.96Incl. Tax £10.75
- V Sled 20x3/4" Wooden HandleExcl. Tax £9.49Incl. Tax £11.39
- V Sled 20x3/4" Proform Soft HandleExcl. Tax £9.76Incl. Tax £11.71
- Half Round Sled Runners
Starting atExcl. Tax £9.58Incl. Tax £11.50
- Half Round Sled 14x1/2" Proform Soft HandleExcl. Tax £9.58Incl. Tax £11.50
- Half Round Sled 20x3/4" Wooden HandleExcl. Tax £10.26Incl. Tax £12.31
Items 1-8 of 12
If you want to get a good professional finish on your building projects, sled runners can be one of the most useful bricklaying tools around.
Here at Speedcrete, we have a number of different options available, so look through our selection and see what best suits your needs.
Eight different versions of this sled runner are available from our website, all of which come with a high quality steel blade.
They are ideal for making round sunken or rodded masonry joints.
They are manufactured by W Rose, a renowned name and market leader in the bricklaying tools sector.
As a result, you can be assured that these meet the highest standards of quality and reliability.
We at Speedcrete have two different versions of this product available, complete with wooden handle and replaceable case-hardened steel blade.
Although you can fit a new blade if you want to, turning it while it is being used could help to distribute wear.
You will find the Hubbard sled runner, which works on the same principle as the jointer, is ideal for making half round sunken joints.
Great for block construction, this comes with a high quality steel blade and is perfect for work with horizontal V joints.
Four versions of this tool, again manufactured by W Rose, are available from the Speedcrete website.
Have a look through our selection of products, and we're sure you'll find one that is perfect for your next bricklaying job.