The 24" edging power trowel is one of our most popular power floats to hire. Small light and portable to enable finishing of edges as close as 1/4".
The 24" Edging trowel covers a diameter of 600mm which is small and lightweight enough to move around obstacle and columns. The cost effective hire price for this concrete trowel and UK national coverage from our four depots means Speedcrete can get a hire edging power float to your construction site whereevr you are in the UK.
The unit comes complete with blades and can also be supplied with a finishing pan if required.
- 4 Blades
- 5.5hp GX160 Honda engine
- 600mm trowelling diameter
- 50rpm - 115rpm trowelling speed
- Portable unit with folding handle
- Spinning guard allows a rolling action against walls
- Reliable, designed for continuous use on large floors
- Accurate screw adjusted pitch control
- Weight 48 Kgs
- 600mm wide x 930mm high x 1500mm long
- The trowel stops safely in the event of engine cut-out