Magnesium Bullfloat Square ended Blade
Level and smooth a large area of concrete before finishing with this heavy-duty, yet lightweight bull float.
The float opens the surface to release the bleed water as it embeds the aggregate. Lightweight Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium is 30% lighter than aluminium. This 3-1/2' bull float features multiple ribs providing reinforced strength for long wear and flatness.
The float is broken-in, curved, and properly balanced to prevent digging. The square ends allow the user to finish along forms and into corners for complete coverage. The 48" x 8" float is powder painted to protect the blade. Designed for a 4-hole bracket and can be used with double-tilt action brackets such as the heavy duty knucklehead Tilt-action Gear-box which comes highly recommended.
- Lightweight Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium
- 30% lighter than aluminium
- Levels and smooths a large area of concrete
- Embeds aggregate as it brings paste and bleed water to the surface
- Multi-ribbed for extra strength
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight
- Square ends float to edges and corners
- Broken-in, curved, and properly balanced to prevent digging
- Painted to protect the blade
- Use with 4-hole bracket assemblies
- Use a Double-Tilt Action Bracket for best results