K FORM K135 Screed Rail
The K Form K135 comes in lengths of 2400mm.
- Designed for pours of 150 mm-225 mm thick concrete (when used in conjunction with K25 Riser)
- Enables adjoining bays to be poured consecutively
- Pre-drilled holes in base for anchoring with mortar
- Pre-drilled holes in vertical face for locating dowel bars
- Once concrete is poured, K-FORM is left in place; no need to remove and clean
- Separate wear strip can be removed once concrete is set to allow joint sealing
This leave in place plastic formwork system is incredibly easy to use. Simply place 15mm of bedding motor & allow to set to achieve 150mm cover. K Form 135mm includes 25mm dowel bar slots to allow adjacent slabs to be tied together. The 25mm Top extender can be utilised to increase the cover if required. The removable top strip is left in place during slab construction and extracted after final finishing to allow application of a joint sealant for slab expansion.