Masterpac Ride on Power Trowel PRT465
All new for 2019 The MasterPac PRT465 Ride-On Power Trowel has a diameter of 2 x 1220 mm and is designed to possess high productivity and comfortable operating. It is an efficient and cost-effective choice for accurate and large-scale concrete surface finishing.
- Heavy duty gearbox provides longer life and low maintenance.
- Steering system features a twin-stick multi-directional steering system, providing immediate machine control and precise manoeuvrability.
- Fine hand control for blade pitch ensures precise blade adjustment.
- Tilt forward seat reveals a built-in hoist hook for transport on or off the work site and allows easy engine access.
- The seat is adjustable Front-To-Back
- Low machine profiles provide a low centre of gravity and check the working area easily.
- Built-In Cup Holder.
- Side mounted fuel tank and water tank with big volume for long working time.
- Trowel arm alignment: adjustment screws allow easy job site blade alignment.
- Light is adjustable for a different direction.
- Toolkit in a convenient location easy for the operator.
|Bladed Spider||4-Bladed Spider||5-Bladed Spider|
|Net Weight KG(lbs)||420(926)||425(937)|
|Engine Power KW(hp)||25.7(35)|
|Rotors Diameter .cm(in)||116.8(46)|
|Maximum Rotor Speed rpm||140|
|Water& Fuel tank Capacity L(US Gal)||18(4.8)|
|Dimensions LxWxH cm(in)||254X129X143(100X51X56)|
*We reserve the right to improve or withdraw the specification or product without prior notice.
Pans 4 Blade Power TrowelIn stock
36" Barikell Power TrowelsIn stock
Barikell Mini Ride On PowerFloatIn stock
Barikell MK8-90 HCSIn stock
Allen HDX600 Hydraulic Power TrowelIn stock
Allen Engineering MP215In stock
Multivibe Hummer Concrete VibratorIn stock
Multivibe Honda PowerscreedIn stock