Magnesium Tri Placer
Triangular Magnesium Placer allows you to shift concrete but also doubles as a floating tool. With its unique shape and properties this versatile and lightweight concrete rake provides a great alternative to the popular texas placers.
Adjusting the height of the handle allows the user to engage the surface of tool for smoothing, or moving to engage the point of the triangle for checking flatness on slabs. Braces extend from the ends of the blade up the handle for support of the 3 Ft. long blade. A 60 In. strong wood handle completes the tool. Ships unassembled. Proudly made in the USA.
- Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium head
- 30% lighter than aluminum
- Float, screed, and level with this placer
- Adjust the handle to use flat surface or point of head
- Two metal braces secure the handle for stabiity
- 60 In. wood handle with ferrule
- some assembly required
- Made in the USA