Deep Mortar Box
When you are working on a relatively small building job, you don't always need to go to the trouble of using a mortar mixer.
After all, it could be much quicker and easier to just mix the mortar by hand, in which case you will need a good quality mortar box.
We at Speedcrete offer a number of different options to construction professionals and amateurs alike, including a poly mortar box manufactured in heavy duty grade industrial polyethylene.
Alternatively, you can get a steel mortar box manufactured in 16-gauge steel.
They have all been designed with ease of use in mind, so mixing the mortar inside its smooth interior couldn't be easier.
And once you've finished using the mortar box, it's very easy to clean up.
So you'll find one of our mortar boxes a handy, long-lasting and reliable item and a great alternative to a mortar mixer when carrying out small tasks.
- Poly mortar box manufactured in heavy duty grade industrial polyethylene
- Steel model manufactured in 16 guage Steel
- Smooth interior makes mixing easier
- Easy to clean
- BC218: 9 cu ft Poly Box: 32" width; 60" Length; 12" Height;Weight: 12kgs
- BC206: 6 cu ft Poly Box: 29" width; 50" Length; 12" Height;Weight: 22kgs
- BC209: 9 cu ft Poly Box: 32" width; 60" Length; 12" Height;Weight: 30kgs
- BC215: 15 cu ft Poly Box: 38" width; 78" Length; 12" Height;Weight: 40kgs
Speedy Clean Concrete Dissolver
Starting atExcl. Tax £14.99Incl. Tax £17.99
Super Tough Bonded Braided Nylon Line "Camo" - 685"Excl. Tax £23.00Incl. Tax £27.60
Super Tough Bonded Braided Nylon Line Orange, Black & Gold - 685'Excl. Tax £23.00Incl. Tax £27.60