W. Rose™ Super Tough Bonded Braided Orange, Black & Gold Nylon Mason's Line - 685'
long-wearing, tough #18 orange, black, and gold line is easy to see on the job site. The nylon line won't mildew, nor be affected by oil or mortar. The nylon material won't absorb water or see the effects of moisture and humidity like other lines. The line then goes through a special bonding process which adds extra abrasion and alkali resistance. The bonded line is better at securely holding knots. The line stands up to the abuse of a job site from trowels striking it. The line is tested to 216 lbs. for superior hold.
- Strong #18 line
- Orange, black, and gold line is easy to see on the jobsite
- Strong braided line aids elasticity and eliminates sagging
- Nylon is abrasion and alkali resistant such as oil or mortar
- Won't absorb water or be affected by humidity, won't mildew
- Pull tight for a straight accurate line
- Bonded to hold knots
- 35% stronger than regular mason's line
- 216 lb. test for strength
- 685 Ft. of line