Our Big Blue concrete glider trowel is manufactured in British blue carbon steel. This carbon steel blade gives greater flexibility to the trowel blade which creates a super smooth finish to the concrete surface.
Supplied with a Heavy-duty knucklehead ll tilt-action gearbox for float pitch variation, the angle of the Big Blue blade is controlled through this gearbox by twisting the attached poles.
The Big Blue concrete trowel can be supplied with aluminium snap-handles which can be seen in this products realated products dropdown.
The big blue is supplied with a heavy duty knucklehead manufactured in cast alloy which gives superior performance and longevity over cheap plastic alternatives. If you require a big blue trowel kit click here
Size range and specifications
- 2ft Big Blue Concrete Trowel
- 3ft Big Blue Concrete Trowel
- 4ft Big Blue Concrete Trowel
- 6ft Big Blue Concrete Trowel
- 8ft Big Blue Concrete Trowel
- Trowels can be custom made to Specs, typically used for precast yards
- All Float sizes supplied complete with heavy duty knucklehead to adjust float pitch
- Can be supplied with float adaptor kit & Broomhead for brush finish work [Please order these items separately]