W Rose 10" Wide London Cork Handle
W.Rose 10" Wide London Brick Trowel with Cork Handle
W.Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and renown for exceptional build quality and durability. The W.Rose 10" Wide London blade carries mortar towards the toe of the blade, away from the handle. The wide blade holds more mortar making it a popular pattern for stonework and block.
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness. Each W.Rose™ masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
The all new 6" cork handle is designed for a comfortable hold by the bricklayer. This premium brick trowel has a cork handle (patent pending) featuring natural moisture repellent properties for a firm grip even when wet. The cork resists vibrations to minimise fatigue. The cork handle won't absorb dust for easy clean-up.
An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design provides for a secure grip for long hours on the job. Proudly made in the USA.
VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Hand polished to keep mortar centred
- Precision balanced to minimise wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- Wide London pattern for block and stonework
- Wide diamond blade carries mortar towards the tip
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- Heavy-duty urethane end cap
- Comfortable patent pending cork handle
- Cork handle wicks away moisture
- Textured, secure grip even when wet
- Made in the USA