W.Rose 9" Narrow London Wooden Handle
W Rose 9" Narrow London Brick Trowel with Wooden Handle
W Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and renown for exceptional build quality and durability. The W. Rose 9" Narrow London blade features a diamond heel blade which is perfect for brick and general masonry
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness. Each W Rose™ masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design with contoured hardwood handle provides for a secure grip for long hours on the job. Proudly made in the USA.
VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Hand polished to keep mortar centred
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- Narrow London pattern, Diamond heel blade is perfect for brick and general masonry
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- contoured hardwood handle
- Made in the USA