W.Rose 11½" Philadelphia Plastic Handle
W Rose 11½" Philadelphia Brick Trowel with Plastic Handle
W Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and renown for exceptional build quality and durability. The W Rose 11½" Philadelphia pattern trowel holds the most mortar and has become the most popular pattern for use with block.
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness. Each W Rose™ masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design with durable plastic handle which won't mushroom from tamping. Proudly made in the USA.
VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Hand polished to keep mortar centred
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- Narrow heel, Square heel of blade is ideal for use with concrete block
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- Durable plastic handle won't mushroom from tamping
- Made in the USA