W.Rose 11½" Philadelphia Plastic Handle
This 11½ inch W.Rose Philadelphia style trowel with plastic grip has a blade that is made from a single piece of carbon steel. This trowel is taper ground and hand polished. An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design.
The Butyrate Plastic handle is 5.2 inches long. This durable plastic handle won't mushroom from tamping.
Each high quality brick trowel is hand made from a single piece of forged steel using the W.rose method, each blade is hand polished for comfort and flexibility. These trowels are for masonry professionals and are well respected all over the world.
Scroll down to learn more." />
W Rose 11½" Philadelphia Brick Trowel with Plastic Handle
W Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and renown for exceptional build quality and durability. The W Rose 11½" Philadelphia pattern trowel holds the most mortar and has become the most popular pattern for use with block.
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness. Each W Rose™ masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design with durable plastic handle which won't mushroom from tamping. Proudly made in the USA.
VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Hand polished to keep mortar centred
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- Narrow heel, Square heel of blade is ideal for use with concrete block
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- Durable plastic handle won't mushroom from tamping
- Made in the USA
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Bricklayers Horse Hair BrushIn stock