Husqvarna K3600 Hydraulic Ring Saw c/w 3 blades
Hydraulic power cutter K 3600 MK II provides eccentric drive of the blade meaning the cutting depth is a huge 270 mm. Suitable for a wide window of applications. It's particularly well-suited for working indoors due to no exhaust fumes and low noise levels.
- Hydraulic gear motor
- Peripheral drive
- Adjustable front handle
- Automatic start for water flow
- 10" cutting depth with 14" blade, thanks to unique eccentric drive.
- Stable support rollers for easier adjustment and blade change.
- Sealed drive and roller system.
- Adjustable front handle with integrated, convenient water adjustment.
- Large lower spray guard and integrated support foot.
- Low weight and ergonomic design.
- Supplied with grease gun, to simplify greasing of the guide rollers.
- Simple service and cleaning.
The cutting ring on the K 3600 is fixed and supported by four roller bearings at the periphery of the blade. Two of these are guide runners that run in the slot on the side of the ring, pressing it forward and into a drive wheel, which gives better control and longer service life.
With the peripheral drive, the cutting depth is not limited by a blade spindle, and you can cut far deeper than with a traditional cutter with a center-driven blade. The cutting depth of 10" (260 mm) is sufficient to cut through a normal wall from one side.
Light cutter with high power
Hydraulics is an excellent way to transfer high power without the actual cutter becoming heavy.
Good working conditions
Running a hydraulic cutter means you avoid fumes and high noise levels, so they are ideal for both indoor and outdoor jobs.
- Adjustment to openings
Adjustment to openings
Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
Blocks, curbstones and pavers
Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Cast concrete
Cutting cast concrete.
- Deep cutting
Irregular deep cutting.
- Floors and walls
Floors and walls
Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- Pipe trenches
Deep cutting in pipe trenches.
|Power output||5.8 hp|
|Hydraulic flow, max||10 gal/min|
|Hydraulic pressure||140 bar|
|Max cutting depth||10 inch|
|Blade diameter||14 inch|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||17.4 lbs|
|Vibrations front handle||4.3 m/s²|
|Vibrations rear handle||6 m/s²|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||111 dB(A)|