W.Rose 9½" Philadelphia Brick Trowel with Proform Soft Handle
W.Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and renown for exceptional build quality and durability. The W. Rose 9½" Philadelphia square heel blade shape is perfect design for concrete block work.
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness.Each W. Rose™ masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design with proform soft grip handle provides for a secure grip for long hours on the job. Proudly made in the USA.
FULL VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER FROM SPEEDCRETE
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Hand polished to keep mortar centered
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- Philadelphia pattern for block work
- Plastic tip handle wont mushroom
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- Heavy-duty urethane end cap
- Made in the USA