All W.rose professional brick trowels are made from a single piece of carbon steel, each high quality brick trowel blade is hand polished for comfort and required flexibility.
The special heat tempered process gives the brick trowel extra strength to the trowel blade to give you many years of use. Excellent quality professional brick trowel from well respected market leader." />
W.Rose 9½" Narrow London Brick Trowel with Proform Soft Handle
W.Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and renown for exceptional build quality and durability. The W. Rose 9½" Narrow London diamond shape blade is perfect design for brick, block and general masonry work.
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness.Each W. Rose™ masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design with proform soft grip handle provides for a secure grip for long hours on the job. Proudly made in the USA.
FULL VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER FROM SPEEDCRETE
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Hand polished to keep mortar centered
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- Narrow London pattern for general masonry
- Plastic tip handle wont mushroom
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- Heavy-duty urethane end cap
- Proform soft grip handle for comfort
- Made in the USA