W.Rose 10½" Wide London Wooden Handle
W.Rose 10½" Wide London Brick Trowel with Wooden Handle
W.Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and are known for making exceptional build quality and durable Masonry tools. The W.Rose 10½" Wide London blade carries mortar towards the toe of the blade, away from the handle. The wide blade holds more mortar making it a popular pattern for stonework and block.
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness. Each W.Rose masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design with contoured hardwood handle provides for a secure grip for long hours on the job. Proudly made in the USA.
VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Hand polished to keep mortar centred
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- Wide London pattern for block and stonework
- Wide diamond blade carries mortar towards the tip
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- Heavy-duty urethane end cap
- contoured hardwood handle
- Made in the USA