Topcon's NEW RL-H5 auto-leveling laser combines precision, versatility and value in one job site tough package. Its super-fast self-leveling motors are accurate to +/-10 arch seconds meaning whether you're checking grade or setting batter boards you're going to be accurate the first time. Its high-power 2.4mW diode means you have a 2,600ft. (800m) diameter working radius making it a great reference for machine mounted receivers.
The Topcon RL-H4C features a manual slope system allowing for the accurate construction of slopes across your entire work area. It's high accuracy of +/- 1.9mm @50mtrs is perfect for the construction of floors and tolerance critical applications.
All of these features backed by a 5 year the RL-H4C more than twice the laser offered by anyone else.
- Simple, intuitive manual slope match capability with automatic cross axis self-leveling
- Fast, automatic self-leveling
- Ruggedized construction with dual handles and IP66 water-resistant housing
- NEW LS-80L Long-Distance laser sensor
- Up to 100 hours of production from dry or rechargeable batteries
- Automatic height of instrument alert (HI alert)
- Optimally focused beam provides long 2,600ft. (800m) operating radius
- Machine control compatible
- 10 arc second accuracy
- Universal rod clamp for LS series sensor
- New ruggedized carrying case that fits standard package plus extra LS sensor and LS-B10 machine mounted laser sensor.*
- Extra LS sensor and LS-B10 sold separately.
Specifications RL-H4C Accuracy Horizontal ±[email protected]/td> Self-leveling Range Horizontal ±5° Working Area(diameter) 2,600 ft,800mtr Rotation Speed (R.P.M.) 600r.p.m. Light Source Visible laser Laser Power 2.4mW Laser Class Laser safety CDRH(FDA) IIIa JIS/IEC 3R Water proof/ dust-resistant IP66 Operating time 4D-CELL Alkaline manganese dry battery:100H Ni-MH battery pack BT-67Q :60H Operating temperature -4°F ~ 122°F (-20°C+50°C) Size 177(L) × 195.6(W)× 216.5 (H)mm
- Product Videos