Sikafloor Proseal W
Sikafloor-ProSeal W is a low odour one part water dispersed acrylic emulsion to cure, harden and seal fresh or hardened concrete. Sikafloor Proseal W is typically used on industrial projects where a clean working environment which is easy to maintain is desired. Suitable for interior and exterior application.
Being water based makes this product very user friendly as cleaning tools and equipment after use is very easy, unlike it's resin based counter part. Especially suitable where health & safety concerns are paramount.
It acts as an all in one dust proofer, curing compound and sealer to increase surface strength and wear-ability characteristics, prevent absorption of foreign substrates, chemicals and helps in maintaining a dust free surface when in use.
Sikafloor Proseal can be applied using one of our concrete curing compound sprayers. Typically manual compression sprayers are used these must have viton seals for durability when applying Proseal. We also offer motorised and air powered options on some models for large floor areas and rapid application.
- Excellent moisture retention; meets requirements of ASTM C-309, Water dispersion
- Suitable for indoor use where solvent-based products cannot be applied because of health and safety regulations
- Helps control dusting for both new and existing concrete floor surfaces
- Effectively cures and seals concrete surfaces in a single, economic operation
- Non yellowing
- Easy application by spray or roller