W.Rose 11½" Wide London Brick Trowel with Wooden Handle
W.Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and renown for exceptional build quality and durability. The W. Rose 11½" Wide London blade carries mortar towards the toe of the blade, away from the handle. The wide blade holds more mortar making it a popular pattern for stonework and block.
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness. Each W. Rose™ masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design with contoured hardwood handle provides for a secure grip for long hours on the job. Proudly made in the USA.
VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Hand polished to keep mortar centred
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- Wide London pattern for block and stonework
- Wide diamond blade carries mortar towards the tip
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- Heavy-duty urethane end cap
- contoured hardwood handle
- Made in the USA