W Rose 10" Wide London Brick Trowel with Leather Handle
W Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and renown for exceptional build quality and durability. The W Rose 10" Wide London Blade carries mortar towards the toe of the blade, away from the handle.
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness. Each W Rose™ masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
Leather handle absorbs moisture with hardwood endcap for tamping
VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Hand polished to keep mortar centred
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- Premium Leather Handle
- Wide heel blade is popular for block and stonework
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- Made in the USA