Husqvarna S 1485 Asphalt & Green Concrete Diamond Blade
Latest Diagrip2™ matrix distribution. Kite profile reduces surface contact of a new blade, for easier starts. Specific segments added for protection against undercutting. “Easy-fit”, a bushel for bore hole expansion, up to 400 mm blades.
- *S 1485 segments
- *Easy operation even in heavily reinforced concrete.
- *Higher cutting speeds.
- *Stable cutting without vibrations.
- *“Easy-fit”, a bushel for bore hole expansion.
- *The S 1445 and S 1465 blades have a two-segments-in-one design, for better cooling and slurry transportation. This improves both speed and service life.
- *The S 1485 asphalt blade has specific segments added, for protection against undercutting.
Diagrip™ is a revolutionary new technology for producing diamond segments. The diamonds have a special treatment that ensures an optimal distribution. Also, the diamonds are held in the segment for longer, so they are utilised maximally. The result is blades with superior cutting capacity, longer life and a smooth, rapid cut.
Easy-fit, a bushel for bore hole expansion.
High performance concrete blades
High-performance concrete blades for varying aggregate and reinforcement
Designed for optimum performance with handheld power cutters and low powered floor saws due to high speeds and stable cutting without vibrations.
S 1400 Diagrip™ series
The S 1400 Diagrip™ is a new series of diamond blades that enable the operator to work efficiently, even in heavily reinforced concrete.
Technical specifications for S 1485 Diagrip™
|Blade diameter range, min-max||300-400 mm / 11.81-15.75 "|