The Husqvarna K970 Rescue saw is designed for emergency crews and site clearance. Designed for ease of use in critical situations the K970 RESCUE features a larger starter handle to facilitate easier starting when wearing safety gloves. A redesigned ergonomic handle caters for increased operator control and comfort to enable cuts to be made precisely and accurately.
The K970 RESCUE from Husqvarna also feature a crome plated guard that provides an increased visibility point in smoky or low light conditions. The X-Torq engine provides up to 75% less emissions which aids operator comfort and health and safety concerns when operating n confined spaces. All round this saw is a pleasure to use.
Engine with X-Torq® produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
Built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
DuraStarter™ is a patented, dust-sealed starter attachment, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
- Fuel indicator
Fuel indicator on the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary stoppages.
Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To enable the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
DEX is a dust management system for wet and dry cutting, which contains several solutions. The Vac attachment on the K 3000 Vac and the DC 1400 are two solutions within this system. Most of the power cutters have a water-saving wet cutting kit, which ensures that exactly the right amount of water is used to bind the dust. This results in cleaner cutting with less water usage and slurry, compared to traditional wet cutting. The mobile battery- powered water tank WT 15 is available as an accessory, which means that you don't have to pump manually.
- Chromium-plated blade guard, visible in smoke and water spray, enhances control of the cutter.
- Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
- Adjustable carry strap allows full freedom of movement.
- The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times up to one year, with no filter service required.
- Engine with X-Torq produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
- DuraStarter™, the dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and product life.
- SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve.
- The Poly-V belt provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and greatly extended product life.
- Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5 m /s², for more convenient operation.
- DEX – water-saving wet cutting kit for efficient dust management.
- Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary stoppages.
Specially designed starter handle
Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
Chromium-plated blade guard
Chromium-plated blade guard, visible in smoke and water spray, enhances control of the cutter.
Adjustable carry strap
Adjustable carry strap allows full freedom of movement.
Active Air Filtration™
The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times (for dry cutting) of up to one year, with no filter service required.
- Rescue cutting
Cutting in rescue operations.
|Power output||3.7 kW / 5 hp(I)|
|Cylinder displacement||73.5 cm³ / 4.48 cu.inch|
|Blade diameter||300 mm / 12 inch|
|Max cutting depth||100 mm / 4 inch|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||9.7 kg / 21.4 lbs|
|Vibrations front handle||1.9 m/s²|
|Vibrations rear handle||2.6 m/s²|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||113 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||101 dB(A)|