When you need to make deep cuts fast our K 970 Ring is the answer. It has an exceptionally cutting depth of 270 mm, twice the amount of a traditional power cutter. It has a high cutting capacity, can make deep cuts from one side and is the quickest method for small and medium-sized cuts, as no time is lost on installing rails.
- Fuel indicator
Fuel indicator on the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary downtime.
Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To provide the user a comfortable operating position reduced strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
- Cutting depth of 10", twice the depth of a traditional blade.
- Highly efficient air filtration system ensures minimum engine wear even in the toughest conditions.
- Engine with X-Torq produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
- DuraStarter™, the dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and product life.
- SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve.
- The Poly-V belt provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and greatly extended product life.
- Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5 m /s², for more convenient operation.
- DEX – water-saving wet cutting kit for efficient dust management.
- Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary downtime.
Engine with X-Torq® produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
Patented, dust sealed starter unit with a sealed return spring and pulley bearing. DuraStarter™ also includes a starter cord with greatly increased durability. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, further enhancing the reliability of our cutters.
Built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
All models are equipped with a Poly-V belt, for better transmission of power, longer product life and extended service intervals.
- Adjustment to openings
Adjustment to openings
Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
Blocks, curbstones and pavers
Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Cast concrete
Cutting cast concrete.
- Deep cutting
Irregular deep cutting.
- Floors and walls
Floors and walls
Regular cutting in floors and walls.
|Power output||6.5 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||5.7 cu.inch|
|Blade diameter||14 inch|
|Max cutting depth||10 inch|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||29.76 lbs|
|Vibrations front handle||3.4 m/s²|
|Vibrations rear handle||4 m/s²|
|Sound level||104 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||116 dB(A)|