The Husqvarna K970 disc cutter saw can utilize 12" , 14" and 16" blade diameters. A powerful and professional grade tool it provide for a multitude of cuting applications at the jobsite.
The K970 features a new Active Air Filtration™ system designed to allow for operation of up to one year without filter changes. The durastarter is a dust seal system that gives trouble free starting on those cold winter mornings.
The Husqvarna K970 comes in two options. Either supplied complete with a 14" diamond blade suitable for cutting concrete or a 16" diamond blade suitable for cutting concrete. A range of optional extras can be supplied with the saw.
Wet cutting kit
All our cutters except the K 3000 Electric feature our robust new wet cutting kit, with low water usage.
Reversible cutting arm
The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed trans-mission. This keeps out cutting dust etc, reducing wear.
- Sealed transmission
Reduces the wear and slippage risk.
Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To enable the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
DEX is a dust management system for wet and dry cutting, which contains several solutions. The Vac attachment on the K 3000 Vac and the DC 1400 are two solutions within this system. Most of the power cutters have a water-saving wet cutting kit, which ensures that exactly the right amount of water is used to bind the dust. This results in cleaner cutting with less water usage and slurry, compared to traditional wet cutting. The mobile battery- powered water tank WT 15 is available as an accessory, which means that you don't have to pump manually.
Compact design, low weight and correctly positioned handles make our machines easier to handle. Also, our anti-vibration system in the handles provides a more convenient handling during long shifts.
- The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times of up to one year, with no filter service required.
- Engine with X-Torq produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
- DuraStarter™, the dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and product life.
- SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve.
- The Poly-V belt provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and greatly extended product life.
- Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5 m /s² (applies to the 350 and 400 mm blades), for more convenient operation.
- Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary stoppages.
Active Air Filtration™
The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times (for dry cutting) of up to one year, with no filter service required.
Engine with X-Torq® produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
DuraStarter™ is a patented, dust-sealed starter attachment, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
Ensures 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting.
- Adjustment to openings
Adjustment to openings
Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
Blocks, curbstones and pavers
Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Cast concrete
Cutting cast concrete.
- Floors and walls
Floors and walls
Regular cutting in floors and walls.
|Power output||4.8 kW / 6.5 hp(I)|
|Cylinder displacement||93.6 cm³ / 5.71 cu.inch|
|Blade diameter||300/350/400 mm / 12/14/16 "|
|Max cutting depth||100/125/145 mm / 4/5/6 "|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||10.6/11/11.8 kg / 23.4/24.3/26 lbs|
|Vibrations front handle||3.1/3.7/2.5 m/s²|
|Vibrations rear handle||5.4/4.5/3.5 m/s²|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||104 dB(A)|