The Husqvarna Cut-n-Break method is the natural choice when you need to cut deep but want a machine with low tool and maintenance costs. The K 3000 Cut-n-Break enables you to cut as deep as 400 mm from one side. Suitable for flush cutting close to walls and floors as well as for smaller jobs like window openings where you want to avoid overcutting at the corners.
Provides starting with normal, slow acting fuses.
The advanced electronic overload protection – varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload.
Compact design, low weight and correctly positioned handles make our machines easier to handle. Also, our anti-vibration system in the handles provides a more convenient handling during long shifts.
- Efficient electric cutter with easy to handle technique for cutting up to 400 mm deep at a very low tool cost.
- Twin, specially-developed 230 mm blades provide high cutting speed and power.
- The ergonomic front handle facilitates both vertical and horizontal cutting.
- The convenient, patented design of the rear handle makes operation easier.
- Adjustable splash guard enables flush cutting.
- Elgard™, the advanced electronic overload protection system, varies the rpm rate, to warn the user of an approaching overload.
- Electronic SoftStart™ allows starting with normal, slow-acting fuses.
- Generously dimensioned mitre gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels.
Specially developed patented diamond blades
Twin, specially-developed 230 mm blades provide high cutting speed and power.
Ergonomically designed rear handle
The convenient, patented design of the rear handle makes operation easier.
Deep cutting indoors
Efficient electric cutter with easy to handle technique for cutting up to 400 mm deep.
Ideal for flush cutting
The K 3000 Cut-n-Break is ideal for flush cutting, since its adjustable bladeguard allows cutting close to walls and floors.
- Adjustment to openings
Adjustment to openings
Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
Blocks, curbstones and pavers
Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Cast concrete
Cutting cast concrete.
- Deep cutting
Irregular deep cutting.
- Floors and walls
Floors and walls
Regular cutting in floors and walls.
Cutting grooves for expansion joints and crack repair.
- Pipe trenches
Deep cutting in pipe trenches.
|Rated current, A||20 A|
|Rated input||2200 W|
|Blade diameter||230 mm / 9 inch|
|Max cutting depth||400 mm / 16 inch|
|Weight including cutting equipment||10.4 kg / 22.93 lbs|
|Vibrations front handle||3.2 m/s²|
|Vibrations rear handle||3.4 m/s²|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||108 dB(A)|
|Abrasive building block||—|