Husqvarna cutting trolleys are designed specifically for Husqvarna's handheld petrol power cutters. The quick connections make it easy to install the cutter on the trolley, and the cutting depth is easy to adjust. With a cutting trolley it's easy to cut in straight or curved lines, and close to walls and curbstones. The design is compact and they're easy to fold up and transport.
- A compact cutting trolley, developed specifically for the Husqvarna K 760.
- The quick mounts make it easy to install the cutter on the trolley.
- Efficient control of cutting depth facilitates adjustment and returning to the previous setting.
- Track control means you can cut in straight or curved lines.
- The wheels are laterally adjustable, so you can cut close to walls and curbs.
- Easy to fold up and transport.
- Supplied complete with 15-litres water tank.
Efficient control of cutting depth facilitates adjustment and returning to the previous setting.
Lateral adjustment enables cutting in straight or curve lines.
The quick mounts make it easy to install the cutter on the trolley.
Redesigned rear handle
The rear handle has been redesigned with a soft insert that provides better grip for the hand and facilitates when using your hip for support. Refuelling is easier with the fuel cap moved to the right side, and vibration damping has been further improved by an adjustment of the front spring.
Asphalt cutting in roadworks.
- Burying of cables
Burying of cables
Burying of all kinds of cables.