- Stain Free suitable for white and standard OPC
- Enivronmentally and user Friendly
- Alleviates need for labour intensive hacking
- Contact with reinforcement will not prevent bond to concrete
- Ecotard TF should be applied either by spray orwatering can to freshly placed horizontally cast concreteat a rate of 5 sq.mts per litre immediately after placing andcompacting and removal of any excess surface water.
- After treatment protect from exposure to wind or early appliedheat as this may evaporate the retarder carrier before it haspenetrated the concrete surface.
- Do not use on concrete containing accelerators.
- Any absorbent covering to the concrete should not comeinto contact with treated face.
- Retardation time is dependent on many factors so checkfor optimum time for removal of cement matrix.
- Remove retarded matrix by low pressure waterjetting, brooming or wire brushing in twodirections at right angles to each other.