W Rose 10" Philadelphia Brick Trowel with Cork Handle
W Rose have been manufacturing Brick Trowels for over 200 years and renown for exceptional build quality and durability. The W Rose 10" Philadelphia pattern trowel holds the most mortar and has become the most popular pattern for use with block.
The blade and shank are forged from a single piece of uniquely formulated carbon steel for extra toughness and consistency. Blades are heat tempered with a special time-tested process to ensure uniform blade hardness. Each W Rose™ masonry trowel features a tapered ground blade for flexibility.
Cork handle wicks away moisture and is designed for a comfortable hold by the bricklayer
VAT INVOICE SUPPLIED
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- It has become the most popular pattern choice for use with block because of its square edges ability to hold large amounts of mortar
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Standard shank allows for ease of movements
- The cork handle is designed for a comfortable hold by the bricklayer
- Every tool inspected to exacting standards
- Square heel of blade is ideal for use with concrete block
- Made in the USA